It's a hostage map,
based in a high-security datacentre. Features include:
- A nice little cargo lift.
- 2 usable cameras(1 for courtyard, other
for water chamber).
- 4 usable lights, 3 of which are
spotlights for the courtyard and the other is an underwater light for
the water chamber.
- A 1-way door, controlled by a
switch. It's supposed to be maintenance/emergency access to
water chamber, it can be opened by the control panel on the desk at
the main entrance to the complex.
- There are 4 inline workstations on the
top floor, using these will enable/disable lights and allow you to use
- Using hostages you can block the sliding
doors so people have to go a different way to get access to the rooms.
- Most rooms have allot of computers in,
shooting the octal ones will cause them to explode (not too bad
though), network hubs will also explode.
- There is an armoury :), it takes
approximately the same times for the teams to reach the armoury, so
one thing I don't wanna see is teams *verbally* arguing over who gets
what, just argue normally ;). Contained in the armoury is 1 para,
5 MP5s, 5 M4A1s, 5 HEs, 5 standard shotguns and 5 kevlar vests.
- Sniper tower is nice, has 2 paras' in
bottom and 2 switches for spotlights at the top.
- 1 CRATE!!! (explosive, heehee)
I can't really say anything else, apart
from you shouldn't run it in D3D :S, I really screwed up, I was testing it
in openGL, went to try it in D3D and something has gone really
bad!!! Run it in GL and see what you think... :D