It's a CS deathmatch map,
based in an open military testing area (i.e. Area51). Features include:
- An air strike - when activated by a button, will
cause many flash bangs to bombard the area for a short time.
- A Helicopter - flyable, you cannot go up/down in it,
there are 2 mounted helipads, allowing you to board the chopper.
This will hold approximately 8 people.
- A ground vehicle - I've named it "the raid
mobile", you will know when you see it.
- A personnel transport system - If you go to the far
corner on the terrorist helipad and jump, you will lift above the
floor and proceed to fly along the side of the map at high speed, to
the corner and then fly towards the CT helipad. This is a fast
way of getting to the other side of the map. It's a one-way
- An ammo store containing crates, a few
weapons, and a laptop which is used to seal the central building
via translucent doors closing.
- Anti aircraft guns - There are 4 arrays of 3 lasers
placed in each corner of the map, targeted at the helicopter, these
will injure people in the helicopter if they are hit. The CT
helipad has the activation button on.
- Explosive rigged areas - The rocks, and the
building are rigged with explosives, these can be activated with
buttons and have 10 second timers on them.
- A large open area to fly the helicopter in and drive
the vehicle in.
- A small rocky area - I spent some time doing these
rocks, the terrorists and CT have instant access to this area at the
beginning of a game.
The map is not of any type(cs_, de_,as_, es_),
it's just for fun. The idea is to eliminate the other team. If
you attempt to fly the helicopter over the rocks in the map, it will go
upwards and crush the people inside in some cases. You can do some stunts by
means of combining the vehicle and the rocks.
The main thing is that both teams have
- Have first access to helicopter.
- Have almost instant access to air
strike activation and the rock blast.
- Helipad has simple barricades.
- Have first access to a building in
the corner of the map.
- Have a vehicle.
- Have first access to ammo store.
- Have a fast transport system leading
to CT helipad.
- Can hold out in the rocks if CT are
using the helicopter in the area.
some screenshots of the map: